Our small groups are generally groups of 5-15 people who gather consistently in homes, coffee shops, and other public places for encouragement, study, fun, and, ultimately, growth. Small groups help to build a family culture where you can be connected to a few others.
- Small Ladies: Tuesday 10am
- Young Ladies: Sunday @ 4pm- Once a month
- Men’s small group: First Sunday of the month – After service
- Mother/Daughter Group – Saturdays
- Wednesday Morning gp – Wednesday @ Nana Jo’s
- Youth Group – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Wednesday @ 6pm